*Role  :* Hybris developer / Support Analyst

*Work Location :* Dodgeville, WI

*Job Description :              *

Hands on with Hybris

Java/ Spring/ Struts

7+ years of experience in the above technologies

3+ years of experience in leading and mentoring team

Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills

Retail Industry experience a plus

1 year experience in Support

Stay current with emerging industry trends

Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks

*Duration :* 12  months

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *