We are looking for *.Net Developer with Strong WPF *for one of our known
client In *NJ, *if you are interested please respond to this email with you
are word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : **.Net Developer with Strong WPF*

*Location          : Union, NJ *

*Duration         : 6+ months*

*Rate                : DOE  *

*This Week Interview.  *

*Job Description:    *

*Skills: * ASP, C# .Net, WPF etc

One of our client located at Union, NJ is looking for .net Developer(with
strong WPF).

Please share me the profiles.

2 Positions- available

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*