*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title:* Oracle Apps HRMS Technical Consultant

*Location : *Nashville, TN

*Duration* :  12  Months

*Relevant Experience : *5 – 6 years

*(in Yrs)*

*Job Description *

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Technical knowledge in Oracle Apps HRMS modules, PLSQL, SQL, Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, Workflow

*Roles & Responsibilities     *

Onsite Technical Consultant for HRMS modules and customizations.
Responsible for managing the offshore team with 3 more technical resources
in India. Responsible for development of customizations, review the
offshore deliverables, code review, user acceptance testing, technical
documentation etc.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good Communication, Team work skills, Offshore team coordination

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>