*Please send the resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
<divya_das...@aesinc.us.com>*

*Java Developer with UX *

*Location : Palo Alto, CA ( Bay area, CA)*

*Rate: $52/h on C2C*

*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is a must during submission*

We need candidates who have worked in onsite/offshore model. We need this
resource  ASAP.

*Required Skills*

·         Expertise in Java, Scala, Java frameworks (Spring, Struts,
Hibernate, Velocity, etc.), web services (SOAP/REST/ etc.), SSH, etc.

·         Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Java Script programming

·         Working knowledge of RDBMS systems like Oracle, Post Gres SQL,
SQL server, etc.

·         User experience capabilities / Good basic UX design sense (can
tell a good design from a bad design, raise issues etc)

·         Good knowledge of Object Oriented design is mandatory

·         Must be motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to
thrive in a team environment

·         Very strong analytical skills, good judgment, passion for your
work

·         Understand that development, test, deployment and operations are
part of the same job

·         Strong communication skills and ability to work with
cross-functional teams

*Desirable/Advantageous*

·         Exposure to working with distributed applications with multiple
sources feeding data intermittently into a centralized cloud repository

*Thanks & Regards*

*Divya Dasari*

*Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc.*

*Ph: 630-315-9569*