*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* HLASM, Assembler ( Mainframe)

*Location : *  Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 6 Months

*  Job Description*:-

HLASM, Assembler, PL/1, LE, Compliers, SVC Dump, Debugging, Exits, REXX,
CLIST, JES2, JES3, VTAM, SNA, WLM, Sysplex, z/OS, zVM
Mainframe Hardware

*Must have *

*LE run time environment, PL1, COBOL, C++, Compiler upgrades*
*ACF2 (RACF & Top Secret also acceptable)*
*z/OS, ISV products*
*Assembler, HLASM toolkit*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*