*Position:* *Linux/Nagios Engineer*
*Duration:* *7 months*
• 3+ years as a UNIX/ Linux system administrator (Red Hat Linux)
• 3+ years with Nagios design, configuration and implementation
• SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) experience with Nagios required.
• Experience with SNMP agent simulation tools.
• Experience testing SNMP traps using SNMP MIB browser tools such as
• Experience developing scripts that interface with network equipment using
• Knowledge of different types of status monitoring systems such as
NRPE,NSCA. Log watcher and the ability to implement them.
• Expertise with SNMP traps - should be able to write and modify MIBs.
• Knowledge on video camera and survellaince camera is preferred.
• Expertise in configuring a SMNP trap ; writing scripts to capture an SNMP
trap and trigger alerts/events.
• Write a process for the Network Operations Team to follow and lead other
engineers in the work required to set up the fault and performance
management of the video network.
• Advanced knowledge working with variety of networks and MIB browsers,
ping, network, and other test tools.
• Integrate Nagios alerts to an asset management systems like Hardcat that
is a ticketing solution
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.