**Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*
*Find the requirement below and get back to me with perfect resource.*
*Check the skills before sending the resume.*
*Role* : - Sr. BizTalk developer
*Location*: - Libertyville, IL
*Duration*: - long term – open ended likely to be 12+ months
*Interview*: – 1st round phone 2nd round Skype
*Skills needed with experience: *
· .NET Framework
· MOSS which is Microsoft Office SharePoint server
· MSMQ which is Microsoft Message Queuing
· Strong development experience creating, enhancing, editing and
implementing code for BizTalk solutions
This individual will be responsible for the design, development, and
maintenance of BizTalk solutions within the organization. As a member of
the Enterprise Architecture group, the person will also be responsible for
working with other groups in the organization to define and design
solutions satisfying business requirements using BizTalk Server, .Net, and
other Microsoft technologies.
*Core Competencies: *
• In depth understanding of requirements and processes for integrating
• Expertise in analyzing existing Business Processes
• Proven hands on experience in designing complex Business Processes using
• Proven hands on experience implementing ESB.
• Ability to identify challenges early and address them.
• Ability to identify risks early and propose and implement mitigation
• Self-driven, objective and goal oriented team player.
• Expertise in coming up with candidate solution architectures.
• Expertise in identifying Enterprise wide usable/reusable components and
the ability to hands on implement the same.
• Expertise in envisioning high level design during vision and scope phase.
• Experience in planning phases using Agile methodologies.
• Proficient in designing, developing, testing, performance tuning and
debugging various BizTalk Server 2010 components • Expertise in being able
to apply business analytics to existing processes and establish process
definitions and business domain and system boundaries.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ).
• Proven experience in rationalizing and evangelizing the right philosophy
for the right reasons.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with WCF and web services
• Knowledgeable in object-oriented programming in .NET framework (using C#)
• Appropriately communicate and integrate with teams and constituencies
across the company (strong written and verbal communication skills and
effective relationship building skills)
• Propensity to think about business use and implications Value-Add Skills
• Comfort with object relational mapping (e.g. Entity Framework)
• Expertise in Microsoft BizTalk Enterprise Service Bus Toolkit
• Expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 (MOSS)
• Expertise in BizTalk operational administration Typical
• Designing and developing innovative solutions to solve business problems
leveraging BizTalk software
• Leading policies, standards and procedures associated with BizTalk
• Responding to help desk/troubleshooting incidents
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.