*Mobile QA Engineer*
*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of mobile &
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including
meetings, iterative development, and estimations
- Create test plans & test cases for assigned features
- Execute test cases & perform defect tracking/management
- Work with members from Engineering, Product & Design to coordinate
- Assist the engineers in developing workarounds and corrections for
issues as they arise.
- Build and maintain test apps, test plans and test tools.
- Ensure smooth deployment and public releases of the mobile apps.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science or the equivalent
combination of education
- 2+ years of Agile Experience
- 2+ years of QA Experience
- 2+ years of Mobile App testing on iOS and or Android platform
- Understanding of mobile architectures running on multiple
- Experience testing across multiple platforms (mobile, web, backend
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling, and software analysis
(Charles/Fiddler, Postman, Crittercism, etc)
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and project management (Rally, JIRA)
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic work
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication
- Preferred understanding of automated (UI and functional) testing
as well as continuous integration
Thanks & Regards
Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext 248
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.