Hi,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at

*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: Data AnalystLocation: *

*Edison, NJDuration: 6+ Months*
*Requisition Details:*

As a Data Scientist, you will be solving some of the most complex problems
with the most revolutionary analytical platform. Our applications, with
your help, will fundamentally alter the way data is analyzed. Your
technical and inquisitive aptitude will lead you to interesting datasets,
but your creativity and initiative will help you find clarity with obscure
information. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to perform
exploration and experimentation to build prototypes and best practices for
our applications. This position will bring insight and change how our
customer’s approach complex problems with analytics.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Directly interact with customers in the Financial Services industry to
   understand and help solve their data problems
   - Become a master user and advocate of client financial product
   - Serve as a technical and subject matter expert in Financial Services
   information technology, assisting sales during pre- and post- sales efforts.
   - Make scientific contributions while providing thought leadership in
   publications, peer-reviewed publications, speaking opportunities,
   presentations.
   - Interact and collaborate with engineers and product managers, relaying
   feedback from customers to continually develop our product

*Requirements:*

   - MS or PhD in quantitative field
   - 4+ years in a financial institute or related organization
   - Solid understanding of existing statistical and machine learning
   techniques.
   -  Ability to translate analytic ideas into code using one or more of R,
   Java, Python, C/C++.
   -  Familiarly with one or more data science toolkits such as Spark,
   Hadoop, scikit-learn and pandas.

--

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*