Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>**Role: *
*Java Cloud ArchitectLocation: *
*Edison, NJDuration: 6+ Months*
Development and support of the clientCloud & clientApp Platform
Engineering/Runtime Automation/Virtualization/Cloud Services to client.
Specifically Automating Middleware & Database Core Runtime products,
implementing Virtualization and enabling Runtime products on Cloud.
Developing and supporting various self-service toolset for products to
reduce time to market and driving consistency across processes and products
by providing zero touch Software Provisioning, Service Management,
Configuration Management. This position requires ability to understand
flexible project requirements and development, support and implementation
duties on behalf of the projects. Additional responsibilities to include
technology/skills transfer to the development community and within the
*Must Have Skils:*
• This role also requires the ability to trouble-shoot core runtime
middleware automation tools and Application Integration technology related
problems in development and production environments as reported to the team
and to determine and address their root-cause.
• This position requires good understanding of Core Java; hands on
experience in web application development, Database knowledge and Unix
server side shell scripting.
• Hands on experience with relational databases, specifically Oracle and
SQL Server, are a strong plus. Must be able to read and understand, write
and optimize SQL code.
• Technical proficiency in Core JAVA, SOAP, REST, PL SQL, Oracle and Shell
*Nice to have Skills:*
• Knowledge in CHEF or Puppet is desirable but not necessary
• Experience in designing and implementing software or security solutions
in cloud, security, networking, storage or comparable space required.
• Direct hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role.
• Development using Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Linux OS (and some shell scripting) strongly desired
• Strong working knowledge of networking concepts like SSH, DNS, Firewalls
• Strong working knowledge of enterprise web technologies, application
security and cutting-edge infrastructure desired.
• General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT
• SaaS & PaaS experience
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.