*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title**:* R/Java/Hbase Developer ((Any 2 of 3 is mandatory)

*Location : *  Minneapolis, MN

*Duration *: 3 months

*Relevant Experience : *4+

*(in Yrs)*

*  Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

- Have skills in R, Java and Hbase (Any 2 of 3 is mandatory)
- Has ability of creating table in Hbase
- Has knowledge of load data into hbase using Map reduce jobs which is
already created
- Hands on knowledge of writing R scripts and Java program to perform Read,
write and delete Operation in Hbase
- Hands on knowldge of writng MR programs in java or R (if needed)
- Have strong communication skills

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

Retail experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *