We are looking for *QA Lead *position In *IL *, please go through the job
description if you’re interested please respond to my email with your word
updated resume with expected pay rate.

*Role                 : QA Lead *

*Location          : Chicago IL

*Duration         : Long Term*

*Rate                : $45 - 50/Hr on C2C( Any Visa Status fine)*

*Interview This Week *

*Need Profiles with Strong OOPs concepts and web services.*

*Note: I have already placed one consultant for same client need one
Shot Placement for right consultant.)*

*Job Description:*

•           Solid understanding of QA domain and varied testing techniques
to break software

•           Knowledge of test tools (ALM), web service tools in the industry

•           Good understanding of JMS ,Messaging, queues, topics MQ

•           Good understanding of XML and any one programming language
(Java, C#)

•           Expertise in DB SQL queries and connections

•           Unix Linux shell commands knowledge required

•           Knowledge on failover testing, load balancing is needed

•           Knowledge of Tibco Active space us a plus

•           Knowledge on Test Automation is a plus

•           Knowledge on Airline domain is preferred

•           Good problem solving skills and quick learner

•           Object Oriented Programming concepts.

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*