Needs to have healthcare experience, biztalk, and SQL Server
The Programmer / Analyst will be responsible for the design, development,
testing and maintenance within the Tufts Enrollment systems team. Assist
internal and external customers with front and back end development
efforts, including HIPAA standards and clinical exchange data.
Consistently support efforts to maintain system integrity and company
compliance with Healthcare regulations (i.e. HIPAA requirements, DMA
- Lead technical design and programming functions for the development,
implementation, and maintenance of all applications supported by the
- Troubleshoot Enrollment team application problems, identify
interdependencies, and help to implement solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise for program development
projects assigned by management.
- Serve as lead technical analyst for application interfaces created in-
- Collaborate and participates in technical HIPAA compliance projects.
- Maintain database integrity and security using quality control
mechanisms and system tools.
- Participates in technical Disaster Recovery planning efforts.
- Participates in IT on-call services as needed.
- Represent Network Health at applicable activities including system
user groups and other health data system organizations.
· Maintain professional growth and development through
self-directed learning activities and involvement in professional
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems or comparable background
- 3 to 5 years applicable work experience, preferably in a healthcare or
insurance IT environment
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience with .NET languages C#
and VB and solid object oriented skills
- Must have experience with SQL programming / designing relational
databases utilizing T-SQL, stored procedures, database functions, design
tables, select statements, views, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience with BizTalk, X12, and XML transactions are a definite
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.