Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing good.
Please go through the below requirement and send me your consultant updated
resume to ** <> or call
me on *763-710-6491* <http://763-710-6491>
Please do let me know if you have any consultants available for this

*Senior QlikView Developer along with BI*

*Towson, MD*

*6 – 12 Months*

Senior BI Consultant with good QlikView Development experience

SQL experience must be required.

*The successful candidate will have the following:*

   - Expertise in Set analysis
   - Expertise in building the data visualizations like charts/tables.
   - Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development
   and implementation.
   - Experience with different types of loads in Qlikview and functions.
   - Experience in section access.
   - Generate QVD files created by ETL logic to feed QlikView applications
   - Experience in optimizing existing QlikView reports with a focus on
   usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.

*Other Required Qualifications/Experience:*

   - Microsoft Sql server, Oracle or DB2
   - BI development life cycle experience within a large organization
   - Good data analysis, presentation and visualization using BI Tools
   - Performance tuning of queries and report calculations
   - Knowledge of best practice BI architectures
   - Good analytical and communications skills, working successfully with
   business users locally and in remote locations.
   - Motivated self-starter team player who is organized and methodical
   - Good communication, soft skills as the position requires working with
   business closely.
   - Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science
   or related field.

With Best Compliments,
RSS Technologies Corp | 763-710-6491

TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More

                   *Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
(With the inspiration of My Beloved BOSS)*