Hello All ,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*Data Governance CoachLocation: **Hartford, CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
This is a consulting opportunity within the Data Governance Office. The
objective of this job is to provide technical and operational support
services to build a solid foundation for data governance and setting up an
effective governance structure around data. The person will focus on
delivering Data Governance documents, Data Quality and Data Reporting
policies, procedures and processes and Data Stewardship policies and
processes. This person will help HSB Data Governance Lead to setup the
organization and document the entire process and data flows around the Data
• Document the tactical and strategic governance roles and responsibilities.
• Assist the Data Governance Lead in development of data governance
operating model and process design, develop process design artifacts, drive
• Document the data governance processes with Data Governance office,
Information Domain Owners, Business Advisers, Subject Matter Experts, IT
Enablers etc. with clearly defined objectives and plans.
• Defines areas of standard reference domain definitions, models and design
templates. These standards may be directly from industry standard
definitions or business specific definitions oriented toward the
definitions that are specific to the business and are reused with great
frequency in support of operations.
• Help Data Governance Lead in assessing the ‘right’ data governance tool
for HSB( SAP, IBM, Informatica etc.)
• Set up the appropriate tool and technology enablers for the data quality
audit process and automation of the data quality dashboard, planning for
and utilizing additional technical resources as necessary.
• Identify the key metrics for the data quality dashboard, particularly to
enable tracking of improvement as the practice matures.
• Setup the initial data quality thresholds and relevance to specific
business process / capabilities.
• Strong Insurance Domain expertise specially in P&C industries.
• 10+ years of Strategic Data Governance Experience.
• SME: Data Quality, Data Governance, Metadata Management, Change Management
• Knowledgeable in at least one of the leading technologies for Master Data
Management and Data Quality, SAP Preferred.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 <510-972-8633> ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.