*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* ETL –Abinitio Developer

*Location : *Dublin, OH

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : *6+ years

*Job Description*:-

• 6+ years of experience as a developer with ETL Tool using Abinitio
• ETL developers will be responsible for designing and creating the data
warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data
functions.
• Developer will also test their designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
• Developer should be able to read, analyze and digest what a business
wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process
around those goals
• Experience working with VLDB (very large databases)
• Experience in writing backend SQL queries, PL/SQL functions/procedures in
Oracle database
• Working knowledge of relational data structures / models / relationships
• Proven experience in data profiling and analysis
• Proven experience with data cleansing.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>