Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*Role: Test leadLocation: Torrance, CADuration: 6+ Months*
- Looking for Senior Tester/Test lead at onsite US to manage and
coordinate the testing activities at Honda North America. Experience in
handling client independently.
- Experience in Functional Testing / Agile Methodology / Experience
with automated testing/ Experience testing mobile applications /
Experience with Telematics feature development such as safety & security,
navigation apps, internet radio app integration, etc.
- Define test methodologies and approach where testing is in scope
- Create test plans and estimations based on the project requirements,
- Experience with Telematics feature development such as safety &
security, navigation apps, internet radio app integration, etc.
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Familiar with modern Agile testing practices
- Experience establishing and running an automated test scripts
- Able to create test cases based on the requirements received from the
- Coordinate with project team to understand the requirements, resolve
- Execute test cases, coordinate with project teams for defect management
- Working experience in application support activities from testing point
- Working knowledge on defect management process/defect triaging process.
- Able to work on test management tool like HP QC, Jira etc..
- Liaison with client stakeholders to identify and suggest different
testing approaches as per needs
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process
- Communicate updates regarding new feature releases and bug fixes to
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
within a challenging work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication &
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Worked in a Continuous Deployment environment with automation playing
a central part to delivery
- Preferably engineering degree BE/BS/MS
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.