Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing good.
Please go through the below requirement and send me your consultant updated
resume to ** <> or call
me on *763-710-6491* <http://763-710-6491>
Please do let me know if you have any consultants available for this

*Front End Developer*

*Bloomington, MN*

*3 - 12 Months*

   - Front-end java developer with HTML5, CCS, JavaScript, Bootstrap,
   AngularJS, and Java experience.
   - Candidates MUST have excellent communication and interpersonal
   - This is not a heads down coding role only.
   - The position will be working on a healthcare related application

With Best Compliments,
RSS Technologies Corp | 763-710-6491

TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More

                   *Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
(With the inspiration of My Beloved BOSS)*