SAP ABAP Programmer for a 1-2 year long contract located in East Chicago,
IN. The ABAP Developer is assist in migrating functionality from mainframe
to SAP. The ABAP developer must have experience in, but not limited to:
Sales Order Entry, Pricing, Part Maintenance, Auto Order Entry, Order
Completion, and interfaces between SAP and non-SAP applications.
*candidates with a valid visa through 2017. *
* Technical Skills*: (5+ years ABAP Development Experience)
- Middleware experience. IBM Websphere is a plus.
- Programming experience in SAP ECC 6.0 SD, FICO, and MM
- Expert knowledge of RFC’s, BAPI’s, BADI’s, BDC’s, User Exits, and
- Strong hands-on experience writing outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces
using IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware (IBM Websphere is a plus) and
- Expert in IDOC enhancements
- Experience in writing ABAP proxy code to accomplish interface
- Experience in ALV reports
Proven skills in organization, prioritization, time-management, and
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience in the SDLC (System Design Life Cycle)
- Ability to work with SAP Functional team and eventually business
people in gathering requirements, designing, unit testing, support
integration and user acceptance testing, support post install
- Ability to develop, execute, and document test scripts
- Adhere to standards for software development and change management
based on the ASAP methodology
- Provide production system support as necessary
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Working hours: Onsite Indiana Harbor M-F 8-5pm (occasional off hour
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.