Hello All,

Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
<http://surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com//> lax...@itscient.com

*Position : ClearQuest Consultant *
*Location : San Francisco , CA*
*Duration : 6+ months*

*Requisition Details*

   - Overall 10+ years of experience
   - Expert in the following...
      - Customization
      - Configuration and Intergration with other systems
      - should have in depth knowledge of ClearQuest API
      - Required for a Client Solution walkthrough of a prospect
   - Good Presentation Skill - Capable of Presention to Higher Management

*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll