*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* .NET Developer ( *BANKING DOMAIN*)

*Location : *Strongsville ,OH

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : *10+  years

*Job Description*:-

*Mandatory Skills *

* 4 to 6 years of Strong and progressive  Development experience using
* c# Experience
* Visual studio Experience
* Webservices consumption
* ASP.net Webservice Creation
* WPF/Silverlight (either or both)

*Nice to Have *

Hands on experience in Agile  based development. Knowledge of Apache Web
Server 2.0, IBM Websphere ver 8,  Webservices,

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *