*Need DL and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. *

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position:     Oracle EBS Techno - Functional Analyst Location:
Cleveland, OH Duration:    9+ months*

Job Description:

*Technical Experience/Skills Required*
Senior Oracle EBS Techno Functional  Analyst with over 7+ years of
experience implementation and support experience with oracle EBS suite R12:
·       Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i or R12
·       Experience or Good understanding of core processes with following
Modules AR (Receivables), OCM (Credit Management), IEX (Advanced
Collection) and AME (approval management)
·       Gather & design Functional requirement (MD50) and write technical
specs (MD70)
·       Experience with Solution implementation: requirements definition,
solution design,
              user training, performance optimization, system test, and
go-live support.
·       RICE Development – Create and update ERP development .
·       Must be well-versed with  data models and interfaces for applicable
ERP modules.

*Mandatory Skills:*
    · Oracle Reports
    · Oracle BI Publisher
    · Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
    · Oracle SQL Loader
    · Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
    · Oracle Application Framework (OAF) & Personalization's
    · Oracle Forms/Forms Personalization's
    · Oracle Workflow
    · Oracle WebADI

*Non-Technical Skills Required*
Scope of Work & Deliverables
Perform Technical consulting activities related to an Oracle eBusiness
Suite R12 implementation project including:
-       Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each
Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object according to
Sherwin-Williams’ global model.
-       Document technical specifications for RICEWs (Reports, Interfaces,
Customization's, Extensions and Workflows).
-       Present technical specifications for RICEWs to Sherwin-Williams
technical leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
-       Incorporate required feedback from technical specification review
into the document and re-review as necessary.
-       Develop RICEW technical objects in accordance with Sherwin-Williams
global technical standards.
-       Development, execute and document unit tests on technical objects.
-       Participate in code review processes for technical objects.
-       Incorporate required feedback from code review process into
objects and retest as necessary.
-       Train the Key Technical Owners on the usage and maintenance of the
technical object(s).
-             Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative

*Technical Experience/Skills Preferred*
·       Experience with Linux/Unix Shell Scripting.
·        Reporting and Business Intelligence experience with oracle
·        Expertise with database integrated development environments
               such as  Quest TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer.
·        Experience in working with version control and software
               configuration  management tools including Subversion, CVS,
               Project and  Portfolio Management (PPM).

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified