*Need DL and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. *
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position: Oracle EBS Techno - Functional Analyst Location:
Cleveland, OH Duration: 9+ months*
*Technical Experience/Skills Required*
Senior Oracle EBS Techno Functional Analyst with over 7+ years of
experience implementation and support experience with oracle EBS suite R12:
· Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i or R12
· Experience or Good understanding of core processes with following
Modules AR (Receivables), OCM (Credit Management), IEX (Advanced
Collection) and AME (approval management)
· Gather & design Functional requirement (MD50) and write technical
· Experience with Solution implementation: requirements definition,
user training, performance optimization, system test, and
· RICE Development – Create and update ERP development .
· Must be well-versed with data models and interfaces for applicable
· Oracle Reports
· Oracle BI Publisher
· Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
· Oracle SQL Loader
· Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
· Oracle Application Framework (OAF) & Personalization's
· Oracle Forms/Forms Personalization's
· Oracle Workflow
· Oracle WebADI
*Non-Technical Skills Required*
Scope of Work & Deliverables
Perform Technical consulting activities related to an Oracle eBusiness
Suite R12 implementation project including:
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each
Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object according to
Sherwin-Williams’ global model.
- Document technical specifications for RICEWs (Reports, Interfaces,
Customization's, Extensions and Workflows).
- Present technical specifications for RICEWs to Sherwin-Williams
technical leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
- Incorporate required feedback from technical specification review
into the document and re-review as necessary.
- Develop RICEW technical objects in accordance with Sherwin-Williams
global technical standards.
- Development, execute and document unit tests on technical objects.
- Participate in code review processes for technical objects.
- Incorporate required feedback from code review process into
objects and retest as necessary.
- Train the Key Technical Owners on the usage and maintenance of the
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
*Technical Experience/Skills Preferred*
· Experience with Linux/Unix Shell Scripting.
· Reporting and Business Intelligence experience with oracle
· Expertise with database integrated development environments
such as Quest TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer.
· Experience in working with version control and software
configuration management tools including Subversion, CVS,
Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.