*Client – Barclays*
Location – Wilmington, DE
Duration – 6+ months
Interview – Phone and F2F
Rate – $55/hr c2c
Internal notes from meeting with manager: Looking for innovative people,
New Technologies and Strong Core Java Skills as follows:
Rest Web Services
Overall Job Purpose:
· Responsible for the technical implementation of a project.
· Deliver high quality development using diverse tools and systems
including but not limited to:Java/J2EE
o SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML)
o Spring (WS/IOC/Integration)
o Oracle Coherence
o Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases,
apache, application servers etc.
o Strong understanding of key initiatives including:
o Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban).
o “DevOps” including continuous deployment.
o TDD – Test driven development
· Work across multiple phases of software development within a
project as a team member or dealing with the most technically challenging
assignments. This includes:
o Working directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical
o Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components
for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing
o Providing technical support to business analyst/project managers and
coaching to less experienced staff across a geographically dispersed teams
o Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design
techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the
use of these across the organisation area.
o Assist in periodic system evaluation to identify opportunities for
· 8+ years of experience designing and implementing end-to-end
solution architectures for large and complex systems. Extensive experience
with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), systems design, development,
integration and executing n-Tier applications
· 6+ years of software development experience on a J2EE platform
· 4+ years of software development experience in standard J2EE
frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate.
· 4+ years of experience in Web Services design and development
preferably Spring WS
· Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns including
· Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
· Java Messaging Services (JMS)
· Experience with caching technologies like Terracotta and Coherence.
· Experience with continuous development and tools like Jenkins.
· Experience using build technologies like Maven
· Ensure all SLA’s are met for assigned tasks.
· Perform on-call support and pager duties as assigned by Team lead.
· Report over or under allocation to the Team lead, forecast work
remaining, identify and communicate variance to plan.
· Ensuring smooth transition of application into production
· Software Design, Programming and Unit Testing
· Designing software modifications from supplied requirements and
design specifications using agreed standards and tools, achieving
well-engineered results that follow the agreed implementation level
· Taking responsibility for the design, coding, testing, and
documentation (as defined by the SDLC process) of particularly large,
complex or mission critical software programs.
· Proposing options and preparing cost estimates to enable the
business area to make informed decisions
· Adhere to all BCUS and BTG standards, Policies and governance
· Assume ownership of various initiatives across Solutions Delivery
and/or BTG as agreed with Team Lead for complete and successful delivery.
· Provide functional expertise within his/her skills to assist
delivery team members, and foster collaboration with in BTG.
· Provide issue response and root cause analysis on work assigned by
Team Lead and Project Lead.
· Planning, designing and conducting Unit and System Integration
Tests, correcting errors and re-testing to deliver an error-free product.
· Reacting quickly and as necessary to live software errors and
service problems, limiting downtime and resolving the problem during
· Report progress, delays and risks on assigned activities to Project
Lead and Team Lead.
· Raise awareness when existing code, systems or processes do not
meet current quality expectations and standards.
· Maintain code and all related artifacts in source control; perform
code merges and resolve conflicts as defined by development process, update
documentation and automated tests.
· Develop code, configuration files, build scripts, schemas or other
artifacts as assigned by Team Lead.
· Develop system integration test to verify the code running in its
· Work with the Project Lead and Team Lead to schedule features into
· Create implementation plans and Change Management Requests as
· Maintain accurate feature status during development by the agreed
· Verify build and deployment completeness of the features owned in
the QA environment before making it available for Testing.
· Review the feature requirements as presented by the Business
Analyst and the delivery team, in context of the overall project feature
set and existing implementation. Translate requirements to technical
· Contribute to the logical/physical data models, class diagrams,
activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and UI prototypes.
· Assist QA and production testing and deployment; assume ownership
of the work until it passes successful Production Verification Test.
· Test all code, content, build and unit test changes in the lowest
environments first, if such environments exist.
· Taking part in reviews of own work and leading reviews of
· Maintaining an expert understanding of software delivery process
and of technology developments relevant to own team(s)/software.
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | Desk: 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 / Direct: 650-847-5978
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.