** Need candidates who have active CCNP certification, Must be able to
attend Phone interview today/tomorrow.
** Green Card and Citizens only
Role: Network Engineer
Length: 12 months
Rate: $50/Hr C2C
Client: United Airlines
Skill Level: Senior Level (greater than 8 yrs exp.)
United Airlines is seeking an experienced *Cisco Certified Network
Professional* who has a hands-on understanding of *complex L2/L3 network
topologies*. Having an *in-depth knowledge of wireless local area networks
and WLAN project experience* is preferred. This individual must be able to
interact well in a team environment, be able to follow a detailed work flow
process and comply with all change management procedures and policy. As a
network engineer at United you will need to be available for after hour
project implementations, hardware installations, and configuration changes.
This position reports to the Manager of Network Engineering and will be
assigned to 2014 capital initiatives and core support activities.
- Experience in Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, & EIGRP and different
platform of Cisco routers ASR1002, 7600, 7200, 3800, 2800 etc.
- Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco switches
Nexus, 6500, 4500, 4900, 3700, 3500 etc.
- Experience in Wireless LAN technology and understanding of Cisco
Access Points and Controllers.
- Expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
- Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN, IDS,
IPS, 802.1x, Internet Proxy etc.
- Experience with different OS and server technologies is a plus.
- Team player and inclined towards taking on new challenges.
- Be able to deliver detailed design diagrams, complete technical
documentation, and develop change scripts, using various tools such as; HP
NA, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Visio.
- Education / Certification: CCNP or higher.
- Experience: 7-9 years applicable experience in network engineering
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | Desk: 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 / Direct: 650-847-5978
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.”
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.