Hi,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*

*Role: Oracle Tech LeadLocation: *
*Burbank, CADuration: 6+ Months*

*Mandatory skills:*

   1.

   Overall 5+ years of IT experience designing/developing solutions
   2.

   2+ years of experience working on JDA Demand product suite versions 8.2
   - 9.0
   3.

   Experience in i2 Demand Manger views (Single/Multi title and
   Single/Multi account)
   4.

   Excellent with DB2, Oracle 10/11, MS SQL, complex queries, stored
   procedures
   5.

   Excellent written and verbal communication skill

--

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*