I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position:     C++ QNX Programmer Location:    *
*Atlanta, GA Duration:    9+ months*

Job Description:

* Must have solid C++ programming experience for at least 2 to 3 projects

* Must have experience working with QNX based application

* Good understanding of design patterns and OOPS

* Experience with SCRUM team and TFS

Senior C++ developer to help design and develop QNX based application for a
product having multiple configurations.

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified