Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *SAP BI-BW Tester*

*Location:* *Bentonville, AR*

*Required Skill(s)        Package validation, Application Testing *

*Essential Skill(s)         SAP BI-BW, SAP Testing *

*Job Description:*

·         SAP BI-BW Testing (Mandatory)

·         SAP BO (Business Objects) Testing (Mandatory)

·         SAP Testing (Mandatory)

*Package validation *

Has done V& V for Siebel platform for Life Science Implementations.

*Application Testing*

·         Should be able to differentiate the different testing phases like
UnitIntegration, System, Acceptance, Regression testingand

·         should be capable to perform these tests with the help of
ready-test cases.

·         Should understand Test Plans, Requirement TraceabilityMatrix,
Orthogonal Array Tool

·         .Should be able to do metrics analysis and reliabilityanalysis
effectively with DFA tool.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company