*3Mid. Level Network Engineer (9 months) – Louisville, Ky.*
This position will be part of the Network Implementation Plan (NIP)
assessment and remediation team. Efforts associated with this position will
concentrate on the Routing Efficiency and Resiliency portion of the NIP.
This work effort will be responsible for taking action on the previously
noted problem statements, and performing any necessary change management
tasks associated with the remediation of the findings. This will include
creating the necessary change management documentation. Specifically, this
resource will take responsibility to:
· Assess and remediate any BGP routing issues associated to flaps,
neighbor loss, logging, etc. Document findings and plan. (STV-8)
· Conduct design review sessions to assess and implement an IP
addressing structure that offers greater route summarization to consolidate
routing tables. This task has the potential to last beyond the suggested 9
month engagement period. Document findings and plan. (STV-9-10)
· Assess and remediate the use of static routes that point to a
next hop interface in order to reduce ARP cache entries. Document findings
and plan. (STV-19)
· Conduct design review session to determine effective use of MPLS
redundancy that maximizes application availability. Document findings and
· Assess and remediate ISP connectivity to ensure the balance of
traffic is properly understood and maintained. Document findings and
plan. (STV-22 / LP1)
· Assess and remediate remote site connectivity to ensure a best
practice template is implemented and standardized across all devices.
Document findings and plan. (LP-7)
· Assess and remediate non Cisco device configurations to ensure
standard redundant options are configured and standardized. Document
findings and plan. (LP-15)
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.