*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title **:* Pega Architect (Developer)
*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA
*Duration *: 6 Months
*Total Experience Required : 8+* years
1. Engage with customer SME / Architect and understand pain areas / project
2. Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object Models,
Define Test Strategy
3. Design / Architect PEGA solution for customer problem
4. Help create road map for the project
5. Provide technical leadership to project team
6. Derive and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
7. Work on multiple to provide technical leadership on PEGA project
9. Perform Business architecture blueprint within Pega PRPC using the
Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) methodology
10. Enforce best practices in Pega Business architecture and functional
1. In-depth theoretical understanding and practical expertise with regards
to enterprise information management systems
2. Min. 8 years of hands-on SDLC experience in systems ranging from
reporting to content management
3.Experience in PEGA 7.1.9
4.At least five years of experience in architecting & developing Business
Process Management and Business Rules Engines applications on Pega platform
5. Extensive understanding and knowledge of Pega RULES Process Commander.
6.Designing and creating Rules, Flows, Activities etc using Pega RULES
Process Commander V7/6.x/5.x.
7. PEGA Certification.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.