Hello All ,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at

*Role: **Django / Python Developer*
*Location: New York City, NY*
*Duration: 6+ month*

Requisition Details:

   Good development experience with Python, web framework experience (i.e.
   Django, Werkzeug).

   Experience of building UI using HTML5, CSS and Javascript

   Knowledge of SQL and data modeling

   Application design, development and deployment experience in a Linux
   server environment.

   Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile
   development methodologies

*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> ll*