*Greetings from Robert,*

Position : Hadoop Developer

Location : Rochester Hills, MI

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Key Responsibilities:*

   - Work as part of a dynamic team developing software using cutting-edge
   frameworks and agile methods
   - Transform massive amounts of raw data into actionable analytics
   - Develop scalable, Hadoop-based data processing algorithms using
   MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase and the Hadoop ecosystem
   - Work on the delivery of both internal and external facing tools for
   interacting with our data processing platform

*Required for position:*

   - *BA/BS* degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
   - *2 years* of experience in software development and design
   - Strong professional *Java* development experience and Object-Oriented
   Design, web services, application and database programming experience
   - *Big Data* experience using Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, HBase, and related
   - Experience working with hosted cloud platforms such as *Google Cloud
   Platform* and *AWS*
   - Strong *SQL* and database skills
   - Passionate about writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable
   - Knowledge of software development best practices and associated tools
   (Ant, Maven, GIT, JUnit etc.)
   - Experience working in an iterative, agile software lifecycle with
   strong ability to estimate/scope the development of projects
   - Adept at learning new technologies and business functions
   - Strong problem solving skills, analytical abilities and proven design
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills with a sense of
   ownership and drive to get things done

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>

mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this