Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*Role: **SFDC Lead Administrator*
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6+ month*
- Salesforce.com administration
- Overall Experience for the Requirement - 4+ Years of experience
- Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
- Job Responsibilities
- Working with Client Project Manager to prepare and maintain Salesforce
environments time to time
- Setting up Sandboxes for development, Integration and UAT.
- Participate and contribute to Fit Gap Analysis, Functional Assessment
from the setup and configuration point of view
- Quick fixes in configuration based on priority as requested from
Business and approved by client PM.
- Refreshing all the sandboxes with Production copies time to time
- Data migration activities
- User / Profile Maintenance
- Maintenance of configuration items like Pick List value additions,
assignment rules, auto-response rules, escalation rules, workflows,
approval processes as per requests from business.
- Configure and maintain Reports and Dashboards
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 <510-972-8633> ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.