Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com//parabjo...@itscient.com
<http://pujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com//parabjo...@itscient.com>*

*Role: **SFDC Lead Administrator*
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6+ month*

Requisition Details:

 *Skills*

   - Salesforce.com administration

*Required Experience*

   - Overall Experience for the Requirement -  4+ Years of experience
   - Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
   (above)
   - Job Responsibilities
   - Working with Client Project Manager to prepare and maintain Salesforce
   environments time to time
   - Setting up Sandboxes for development, Integration and UAT.
   - Participate and contribute to Fit Gap Analysis, Functional Assessment
   from the setup and configuration point of view
   - Quick fixes in configuration based on priority as requested from
   Business and approved by client PM.
   - Refreshing all the sandboxes with Production copies time to time
   - Data migration activities
   - User / Profile Maintenance
   - Maintenance of configuration items like Pick List value additions,
   assignment rules, auto-response rules, escalation rules, workflows,
   approval processes as per requests from business.
   - Configure and maintain Reports and Dashboards

*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 <510-972-8633> ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/> ll*