**Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*
*Only GC ans USC*
Find the requirement below and get back to me with perfect resource.
Check the skills before sending the resume.
Role: Sr .Net Developer
Duration: 12 Months initially
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of
architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are
in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact
projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high
level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact
designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction
to both management and systems related teams within their line of business
or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing
implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit. Serves
as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical
management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having
expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture,
or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture
10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT
*· Third party frameworks such as Kendo UI/Telerik controls.*
*· SQL Server queries, tables, stored procedures and triggers*
*· MVC Framework*
*· Entity Framework*
*· SSRS, SSIS*
*· Iterative and Agile development methodology*
· Candidate should have the ability to articulate how and why
technologies were used that are listed on their resume.
· Candidate can clearly demonstrate their implementation experience.
· Candidate can demonstrate that they have the capability to ramp
up quickly without a lot of instruction, training, or hand-holding.
· Candidate can demonstrate that they possess a balance of
technical skills with hands-on implementation experience
· Candidate can demonstrate that they have the soft skills to
support a lack of detailed instruction or training.
· Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual
contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications
and/or application initiatives.
· Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools,
and existing designs.
· Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations
or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
· Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most
complex platform designs, coding, and testing, leads most complex multiple
modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts acts as expert technical
resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and
· 7-10+ years application development and implementation experience.
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.