Hope you are doing great!!
*MIDDLEWARE Admin *
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 1 year possible extensions*
BIG PLUS- experience with Redis and Solar Cloud..Knowledge will also do.
1. Must have experience or in-depth knowledge of J2EE framework and
applications with at least 7 years of experience in Middleware products
such as JBoss, Tomcat Application Server and Apache web server
2. Manage builds, deployment in JBoss and/or Tomcat. Monitor, and
troubleshoot batch, web, and persistent non-web multi-tier Java
applications for multiple environments across multiple data centers and
3. Support day-to-day data integration through Web Services, JBoss JMS
operations with our partners and clients, including identifying any
technical problems with inbound/outbound transmissions.
4. Solid troubleshooting skills are a must - candidates must have
analytical ability to research problems through log file mining and
5. Must have the ability and flexibility to support and manage our dynamic
24 X 7 Production in J2EE Environment as well as the other testing
6. Demonstrated ability to keep up with an ever-changing technical
7. An enthusiastic, highly organized self- starter and a team player that
works well as a member of a diverse team
1. BS in Computer Science or related fields, and/or equivalent experience
2. Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA).
3. At least 5 years of professional experience in JBoss (EAP5 or 6 or
above), Tomcat (6 or above) Application system administration and apache
4. Problem Determination on complex JAVA systems running on JBOSS ,
troubleshoot , issue identification , performance tuning related
5. Knowledge in Clustering EJB objects, Scalability and Reliability, JDBC
connections and JMS connection factories
6. Prior experience with working in a Windows/Linux based environment..
7. Solid understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP and HTTP
8. Prior Experience with large scale J2EE deployments, Java programming
9. Prior Experience of Production support Engineer 24/7
10. Release management experience that leveraged source control systems,
day-to-day data integration operations is preferred.
1. Prior experience on Apache
2. Prior experience of JBoss OEM Support
3. Experience with Oracle, MySQL & SQL,PL/SQL is desirable
4. Familiarity with submitting files via SFTP, SCP and PGP or general data
encryption knowledge is preferred.
5. solr and eclipse search engines a plus
Please Note : Not limited to only weblogic, not only in Apache
1. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
2. Worked closely with various teams (Development, Testing, Pre-production
3. Reporting issues and completing tasks within the scheduled times.
4. Highly adaptive to the changing work environment and also determined to
learn new developments with strong problem solving abilities
5. Highly effective in analyzing complex tasks and can complete them
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com> | Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext-257*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified | **www.idctechnologies.com*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.