*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* *Business Analyst*

*Location : SFO, CA*

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

This position will work on the Client Digital Mobile App and Platform APIs.
The product analyst will work on the product roadmap items in alignment
with our mobile strategy; have responsibility for both new and existing
products and services definitions, and drive development on time, on
budget, and with high quality and value. The candidate will ensure that
Client has best-in-class mobile solution, platform solutions, which
provides best possible customer experience, while achieving the success
metrics. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both upstream product
and service definition and downstream product development and execution.

• Define and document product requirements, features, and functionality

• Work with UI/UX teams to bring engaging user experiences to life

• Manage products through the product development lifecycle

• Act as product owner in agile process. Lead in-house teams using agile
scrum methodology drafting business requirements, prioritizing features,
authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborating with
scrum team members to ensure product features are delivered according to

• Provide ongoing analysis on product effectiveness using a data driven

• Coordinate with Client Mobile marketing professionals to leverage
relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and
collaborate on a unified Client vision in the mobile space

• Continuously implement and improve analytics infrastructure to track,
monitor, optimize, innovate and report on acquisition and conversion

• Coordinate with Client engineering team on a day to day basis, working on
feature elaboration, UAT, PO reviews etc."

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *