*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* Project Manager with (Banking domain)

*Location : *New York

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 8 -9+ *years

*Job Description*:-

Techno Project Manager
Lead Experience on .Net Projects
Excellent Project Management Skills
Good Communication skills
Work experience at customer locations
Good Onsite/Offshore Coordination experience
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Report and escalate to management as needed
Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
Prepare and publish the Status report

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *