Need for an *Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer. *
The opportunity will be a *6+ Month (Contract) *located in *Tewksbury, MA.*
** Local US Citizens Preferred*** H1B'S with EXCELLENT communication
skills will be considered as well, must be LOCAL TO MASSACHUSETTS/NEW
As a Principal QA Engineer you will qualify new functionality, capacity,
and performance testing of internet server applications, with an emphasis
on customizable request handling and associated infrastructure systems.
· You will work with senior technical staff, customer service, and
operations to provide internal support for content delivery applications
· You will participate in design reviews to ensure the quality and
testability of the software.
· Develop and execute a variety of tests, per the requirements,
including white-box, black-box, and regression tests.
· You will report and prioritize defects, as well as monitoring
metrics of efficiency.
· Identify and suggest process improvements to development
projects, to increase quality and testability of the products.
· 8+ years’ experience as a QA Engineer, testing through a full
lifecycle for server based applications.
· Previous experience testing Linux based applications is a MUST
· Experience in Scripting languages
· Previous experience with HTTP protocol is PREFERRED
· Experience in configuring production environments (hardware and
software system installation/configuration).
· Solid knowledge or hands-on experience in performance testing.
· Experience with a high performing and scalable database is a
· Experience with caching proxy servers is a PLUS.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.