*Role: Java security Engineer*
Location: Weehawken, NJ, USA
Bachelors Degree or International Equivalent
· 7+ years experience with core Java and Java EE
· 7+ years experience with J2EE containers, (WebSphere – esp. v7, Apache –
admin and troubleshooting a particular advantage)
· 7+ years experience with Spring (IOC for object inter-dependencies and
configuration (inserting configuration parameters).
· Experience with 7+ years experience with Hibernate and its integration
with Spring, HQL queries, named queries, etc. is desirable
*Preferred Qualifications *
· Strong familiarity with Websphere (or equivalent) services, including
data source provision and connection to an LDAP directory for authorisation
at the EJB call level.
· Experienced in building component-based user interfaces for web
applications and in the use of framworks such as Struts and/or *JavaServer
· Strong familiarity with web services (WSDL definitions, code generation,
and configuration within Websphere).
· Oracle PL SQL experience (10g moving to 11g) knowledge, particularly
advanced query writing skills.
· Unix/Linux command line and basic scripting
· Strong communication, analysis and problem solving skills and experienced
capturing complex business requirements.
· Experience of Identity Management and Entitlement Management solutions a
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.