*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: SharePoint 2013 Developer
Location: Langhorne, PA
Duration : 6-9 months
Visa Status: US Citizen’s OR Greencard Holder’s only accepted
*DESCRIPTION SharePoint 2013 Developer will develop new SharePoint based
applications and reporting tools, along with providing support for existing
applications. Will ensure these applications are performing to the highest
standards thus enabling the teams within the International SOS Government
Services Division to provide quality support to our internal and external
end users. Specific Responsibilities *• Design, develop, maintain and
support custom built and out of the box components of the SharePoint 2013
• Develop and support custom software applications as per instruction,
while following appropriate procedures.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including listening
effectively and sharing information within a team environment.
• Setup, install, configure, and maintain SharePoint services on servers,
including the web front end, indexing, and some aspects of maintaining
• Develop SharePoint workflows to enhance and automate business processes.
• Utilize appropriate software development best practices, individually or
in concert with a project team.
• Write code and documentation in a timely manner in order to complete
• Create, plan and execute end-user SharePoint training sessions.
• Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible
application to the business.
• Ability to multitask between support tasks and new development
• Provide technical leadership for designing, developing and implementing
front-end, middleware, and back-end applications/services.
• Interface with business team to assist in conducting analysis and
• Help architect and implement SSO to other applications using SharePoint
• Create and maintain SharePoint sites and site collections.
• Ability to plan, design, and document technical specifications for
complex business critical software solutions.
• Translate the business requirements into system requirements, and demo
solutions to key Stakeholders.
• Establish and help maintain end user access policy and permissions.
• Implement and maintain search services, including defining search scopes.
• Provide ongoing support for SharePoint related issues/inquiries.
• Mobile software development experience desired.
*Required Skills / Knowledge*
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
preferred or, equivalent work experience; Master’s Degree in Computer
Science or Information Systems preferred.
• Strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and
• Strong understanding of Windows operating systems; Virtualization
technologies and Active Directory.
EDI, XML, jQuery, SharePoint 2013, SQL, SharePoint 2013 workflow
development, and DBMS.
• Working knowledge of SOA Architecture, WCF & REST.
• Working knowledge of relational database concepts, ER diagrams, SQL
Server database objects.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of team of
• Great interpersonal skills that has the ability to interface with
stakeholders from different business units.
• Understanding of software development methodologies and concepts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and time management
• Self-motivated with a commitment to quality.
* Required Work Experience Minimum 5 years each required:*
• Microsoft SharePoint Architecture
• .Net Framework
• ASP .Net
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.