Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : Sr. Linux Admin with Technical writing*
*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*Broad knowledge and highly skilled in Unix/Linux OS environments.*
*Technical Writing :*
- Expertise in system administration practices and troubleshooting
including but not limited to installation, configuration, deployment,
security, maintenance, root cause analysis, scripting/automation and backup
- Demonstrated shell scripting skills.
- Familiarity with virtualization: VMware, Oracle VM, Xen.
- In-depth knowledge of Red Hat, Apache, and SAN/NAS.
- Knowledge of OS and network security (firewall and system hardening).
- Familiar with redundant (bonded) network, and VLAN
- Expertise installing, configuring, and supporting CENTOS operating
- Expertise and knowledge of x86 server class hardware (Dell / HP)
- Expertise and knowledge of Cisco UCS hardware configuration.
- Knowledge on configuring of remote access tools like HP-iLO and Dell
- Installation and configuration of HP ASM (Insight Manager).
- Installing and Maintaining Kick start environment
- Working Knowledge of Sun Solaris 9 and 10, IBM AIX, HP-UX
- Experience with Sun Enterprise hardware
- File system and Swap administration.
- Expertise in LVM administration.
- Expertise in configuring SAN devices and troubleshooting HBA's on
- Expertise in troubleshooting and RCA's.
- Expertise in managing and customizing Linux servers for Oracle RAC
- Expertise in managing RAW devices for Oracle RAC environment.
- Expertise in configuring native multi-path drivers (device mapper) /
Powerpath on RHEL5.
- Expertise in kernel finetuning.
- Expertise in NIS+ and LDAP as a naming service on RHEL
- NFS and automounter skills required
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL process for incident / change management.
- Excellent communication skills are imperative, including assertiveness
and taking ownership of issues and requests.
- ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
- Mentoring / Training Team Members
- Handling tickets / requests
- Perform root cause analysis
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.