*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* .Net Tech Lead

*Location : *New York

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

·            At least 5 years of ASP.NET and C# development experience
·            Solid background in object oriented design and programming
·            Highly proficient in SQL, experience with SQL Server
·            History of independent architecture design and code
development of projects or significant code units with minimal direction
·            Experience with full project life cycle, development processes
and project documentation, Agile experience is a plus
·            Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to
communicate to business users
·            Strong team player
·            JQuery and Teleric controls knowledge is a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any

" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *