Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Unix Infrastructure Admin*

*Location:* *Waukegan, IL*

Required Skill(s)         Consulting (L1) , Infra Consulting (L1)

Essential Skill(s)          Unix Infra Consulting (L1)

Additional Skill(s)      RedHat (L1) , Suse (L1)

*Job Description:*

·         Unix Consulting (Mandatory)

·         Suse

·         RedHat

·         As a Consultant, you should have in-depth knowledge in any one
technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3
other areas.

·         You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small sized
project with a medium complexity.

·         You should be able to build a custom Function Module with medium
complexity program logic.

·         Minimum work experience:8 - 10 Years

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125