*This position is located in Louisville, KY and will be a 1 year long
contract (with the possibility of extension). *
*Title/Role: *Web/Mobile Application Developer
*Assignment Description: *
· Design, develop and modify web browser based mobile applications
for internal clients.
· Design great mobile User Experience (UX) and Interfaces for
· Develop hybrid mobile apps for the web and iOS devices.
· Develop back-end services and Web APIs for .Net and mobile apps.
· Participate in and contribute to all phases of the SDLC
*Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities: *
· Minimum of 3 years mobile application development experience with
· Working knowledge of one or more key solution technologies
Bootstrap, Web services, APIs and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Working knowledge of mapping services and Geographic Information
· Waterfall and Agile development experience using industry
standard SDLC methodologies.
· Experience integrating back-end authentication, push
notification, storage and data services into mobile apps a plus.
· Experience with object oriented programming and design patterns.
· Experience with various version control systems (TFS, GIT,
· Experience with Hudson or Jenkins or other automated build and
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.