*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Java UI Developer (Banking Domian)

*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA

*Durat**ion *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 6 - 8 *years

*Job Description*:-

5+ years of experience in designing and developing large-scale web-based
applications using Java and Java EE technologies

Strong understanding of core Java, concurrency, collections Java Web: JSP,
Servlet API, JSTL, EL, deployment to containers and app servers SQL: Strong
understanding of relational databases in general, MySQL, JDBC

Should be well-versed with Java keywords, JVM , Memory Management , Multi
Threading and Synchronization.
Must understand the services offered by Java EE container e.g., transaction
management, security, JNDI and persistence.
  Proficient in programming with SQL and PL/SQL.
  Experience with XML processing. Understanding of XML documents, XSD –
schema specifications and their relationship and DTD.
Should be knowing JSP PAge building.
Web Technologies like HTML, CSS, Javascript and JQuery.
Proficient in JSP/Servlets  and JSP page building.
Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, UNIX & shell scripts

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *