Hello  All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
<http://surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com//> lax...@itscient.com

*Position :** UI Developer*
*Location : New York City ,NY*
*Duration : 6+ months*

*Requisition Details:*

   - Work experience  in UI development in* React JS and/or Angular JS*
   - Experience on HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Flux/Java,
   - GUI frameworks including : Angular, *Node.js,* react.js, JQUERY
   - Proven track record and demonstrable portfolio of GUI frameworks for
   large scale enterprise web applications
   - Server side integration is a must
   - UI with dynamic components that source data from the backend
   - Integrate using REST API

*Required Experience*

   - Overall Experience for the Requirement : 8-12yrs
   - Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
   (above)-React JS and or Angular JS

*Job Responsibilities*

   - Working on all phase of SDLC
   - Will be working as an Individual Contributor

*Suraj Kumar*
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll