*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : .Net developer (citizen or Gc)

*Location : *Jacksonville, FL

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 6 - 8 *years

*Job Description*:-

   - Solid understanding of the Microsoft .Net platform with recent
   development experience C#.
   - Recent solid Oracle development skills � PL/SQL.
   - Strong middle to back-end development experience.
   - Strong *SQL* skills preferably with *DB2,* SQL, or Oracle experience.
   - Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
   - Experience deploying and configuring enterprise applications
   - Experience in configuring automated builds.
   - Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple
   - Financial Services industry experience a plus,

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *