*Title: SAP MM Procurement Consultant *
*Location: Glen Mills, PA*
*Duration: 6-12+ Months *
*Interview Details: **Phone screen than a face-to-face: Candidates MUST be
local and be able to attend F2F *
- Work closely with business members of Procure to Pay business
functions (Purchasing, R&D, Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Management) to
facilitate effective solution implementations and provide knowledge
transfer of system functionality to Super Users, Subject Matter Experts and
- Analyze business process gaps and identify solution alternatives and
guidance to business and IT stakeholders for selecting the best solutions
for closing the gaps.
- Work closely with ABAP developers to define programming requirements
and test programming solutions.
- Provide production support for SAP MM and integration points with
FI/CO, SD, QM, and PP modules. Support SAP interfaces to other core Sun
Products business applications.
- Work closely with end users to prioritize and manage completion of
support tickets. Track and report MM support metrics.
- Manage projects assigned through the full project lifecycle including
managing and coordinating the work of consultants when necessary.
- Strong ability to lead discussions with the business to analyze,
configure and model processes in SAP.
- Modify, test and validate system configuration. Prepare detailed
functional specifications for development activities including reports,
interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Build and execute unit testing, integration and regression testing
(build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or
processes based on results).
- Document and control all changes made to production systems via change
- 5+ years of experience in the MM module with two or more full project
life cycle SAP implementations
- Blueprinting, Realization, Configuration, Functional Specifications,
Protocol Development, Unit and Integration Testing and Execution, Data
Definition, Data Mapping from Legacy Systems, End-user Training, Training
Development, Train the Trainer, Cutover Activities, and Production Support,
Problem Resolution (Analyze and Fix), Liaison between IT and the business
Strong skill sets in communicating, training and supporting RTP with day to
day business processes
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.