Hope you are doing great!!
*St Paul, MN*
*$45-$50/hr C2C Max*
*Mainly onsite with a possibility of some remote*
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- Additional five years of experience in lieu of a formal degree.
- Five years of Database administration experience in Oracle and SQL
- Proven track record in managing and tuning large volume Oracle and SQL
- Experience in setting up SQL Server Replication.
- Experience in managing SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
- Experience in managing Oracle 11g database.
- Experience in setting up and managing SQL Server partitioning.
- Hands on experience in deploying SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Extensive experience with Oracle Grid and Management Studio.
- Extensive experience in database performance tuning.
- High level of SQL skills. Experience in tuning SQL statements.
- Knowledge of SSAS, Cubes and data warehouse environments.
*Database Administrator (Contractor)*
*T*he Database Administrator is responsible for all functions associated
with the efficient design, implementation and maintenance of Oracle/SQL
databases. Analyzes business application requirements and develops
specifications for database construction and maintenance. Also responsible
for database modeling, normalization, and vendor interfaces. Maintains and
documents all production databases and interface systems and resolves
database performance problems. This position interacts with many
constituencies to develop database solutions to business problems. This
position is also responsible for the design and building of tables,
relationships, stored procedures and triggers.
*SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Plan and coordinate the activities related to running production
environments utilizing Oracle databases.
- Create and maintain MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 databases.
- Install, configure, trouble-shoot Oracle/SQL database and Oracle
Application systems in Windows, HP-UX and Linux servers.
- Plan and coordinate the development of test and training and project
related database environments.
- Plan and design database physical structure to accommodate large
transaction volume and high availability.
- Perform database and application monitoring and tuning to ensure
databases run at peak performance. Troubleshooting of performance issues.
- Assist in the design and implementation of database security policy.
- Work with developers to implement SSIS packages, Stored Procedures and
- Provide solutions for database sizing and capacity planning, server
requirements and space requirements.
- Work with System Engineers group to design, implement and test
enterprise backup and recovery solution, including Disaster Recovery
- Work with the Application Development and Systems Engineer groups to
implement/integrate Active Directory, LDAP and/or DHCP solutions.
- Work with the Networks Services and Applications Development groups to
ensure the platforms are robust enough to support the needs of the
- Review new database programs, functions, procedures, and packages
before they are loaded to production database.
- Upgrading/Patching databases and systems as requested.
- Perform database mirroring, replication and
- Support data loading, conversion and batch job operation and do
trouble-shooting of development/production system.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com> | Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext-257*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified | **www.idctechnologies.com*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.