*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : UX Designer

*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Job Description*:-

"Total IT Exp: Min 4-5

Skills: WebSphere Application Admin, Java, SQL, Linux, Webservers, F5.

Minimum 4-5+ years’ experience in developing and implementing web and
mobile user interface experience , 3 years relevant experience in UX/UI

Extremely detail-oriented down to pixel perfect implementation

Highly experience in Prototyping and wireframing

Experience in must in Axure, Balsamiq/Just in Mind and any other
wireframing tool

The UX Designer will work on Wireframe design.

Define user interaction models and user experience flows for New or
Existing Application

Comfortable to generating creative ideas and implement as wireframe

Good experience in Photoshop

Complete UI/UX design by coordinating requirements, schedule and activities
and updating content and visuals

Ability to resolve complex problems using logical reasoning.

Leadership abilities on projects, client relationships and peers

Flexibility on working with onshore & offshore model"

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *