Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Database Consultant (PL/SQL on Oracle database)*

*Location:* *North Quincy,  **Massachusetts*

*Duration:6+ months*

*Job Description:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in engineering in computer science or equivalent

·         7+ Years Work Experience

·         Hands on experience in database technologies and RDBMS concepts

·         Hands on experience in writing *SQL, PL/SQL on Oracle database*

·         Hands on experience in data modelling

·         Good understanding of ETL concepts, experience with ETL tools is
a plus

·         Good understanding of debugging and support tools

·         Financial Industry experience is a plus

·         Good & Clear Communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125

urgent requirement on Database Consultant at North Quincy,  Massachusetts